« Home | The Ballad of Tom and Vicki » | So Much Stuff » | Politics of Terror » | Moving To The Country » | Another Cooking Post » | Cooking Post » | Leave the past where it belongs... » | These are the days... » | The Full Cupboard of Life » | Trademarks » 

November 25, 2005 

Christmas Cards

I saw this story on the BBC news site, and was shocked. I always buy charity christmas cards, and last year I bought them from St Martins in Dorking, a shared church that runs a lunchtime Charity Christmas Card Shop in its tea shop from the end of November. It makes you wonder how worthwhile you're actually being, though.

Although, I do think the old adage applies - Every Little Helps

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.

Post a Comment