« Home | Harumph. Leaving aside all mentions of holidays, ... » | Uganda is a wonderful place. It's high enough up ... » | New job, new life. It's amazing how much not gett... » | Going round and round my head today: And now the ... » | Things I have noticed recently: The sign outsid... » | Any chance of an Update in February, then? Well y... » | All you need in this life is ignorance and confide... » | From Ananova: BBC to broadcast silent orchestra ... » | After such a long time, I should have guessed you ... » | This is the Night Mail crossing the border, Brin... » 

May 22, 2004 

If anyone knows why the M25 was stacked this evening, at 2315, with the signs displaying "slow down - animals on road" can you please tell me? Animals on road is not an acceptable answer. I want to know which animals, why, and how. Tell me. Tell me now!