« Home | Phew. Now that's out the way I can do some real w... » | Not one for the pogonophobes amongst you. » | That water thing does sound quite cool actually.... » | This weekend saw me rushing around, as usual. Sat... » | ooh! No further comment, as apparantly I'm boring. » | Thanks to those who replied on Friday. First reco... » | Today I intended to do lots of things. However, I... » | A huge thank you to all who 'dropped by' on Saturd... » | Oh, and while I'm here, can I just say, woo, we ha... » | Buy my stuff! » 

November 06, 2003 

Words do not only try to trap the writer in an individual capacity. They join together and swarm like locusts, terrifying the beholder and causing devastation and barrenness of meaning. Short sentences are easily controlled.
A quote from "Report Writing".

If anyone has any more useful suggestions as to how to remove around 800 words from my report to get it down to around 2500 they would be gratefully appreciated.