« Home | Not one for the pogonophobes amongst you. » | That water thing does sound quite cool actually.... » | This weekend saw me rushing around, as usual. Sat... » | ooh! No further comment, as apparantly I'm boring. » | Thanks to those who replied on Friday. First reco... » | Today I intended to do lots of things. However, I... » | A huge thank you to all who 'dropped by' on Saturd... » | Oh, and while I'm here, can I just say, woo, we ha... » | Buy my stuff! » | Today is the day that shall not be mentioned. Las... » 

November 04, 2003 

Phew. Now that's out the way I can do some real work. Of course, that's all I do these days. Between working hard so I can leave Hampton and go work somewhere with less than an hours commute to it, working hard so our house will be finished, and working hard so all my christmas present projects come to fruition by the deadline I don't seem to have time to sit down and relax these days. I even had to do some violin practise last week. Scandalous.

This weekend was the exception. I had a lovely sit down on Saturday night with ma-in-law, the TV and a cup of T. Sadly this was ruined on Saturday when I spent an hour running round "Adventure Kingdom", going through small holes and sliding down small slides. Guess which one of my in-laws I was with at the time?!