« Home | Oh, and while I'm here, can I just say, woo, we ha... » | Buy my stuff! » | Today is the day that shall not be mentioned. Las... » | So here's the deal. Arnie's the governor. I can ... » | Out of date communications, for which I apologise:... » | So today the Independent launches a tabloid versio... » | Woo. We won! » | On Friday we drove up to the land of my parents, a... » | Car for sale » | Sadly, t'Pirate translator seems mainlyt'replace l... » 

October 13, 2003 

A huge thank you to all who 'dropped by' on Saturday night, especially And and JP, who had the furthest to travel, although not by far! It was fantastic to see everyone, and a lovely way of doing it. Rest assured, if you'd all been hidden in the living room and jumped out at me, it wouldn't have been so pleasing. Pete obviously learned his lessons from Gandalf, introducing everyone in pairs.

Thanks also to those who couldn't come but sent calls and texts. Thanks to those who knew and didn't let on. And thanks to Pete's boot for being full of pizza and beer.