« Home | A huge thank you to all who 'dropped by' on Saturd... » | Oh, and while I'm here, can I just say, woo, we ha... » | Buy my stuff! » | Today is the day that shall not be mentioned. Las... » | So here's the deal. Arnie's the governor. I can ... » | Out of date communications, for which I apologise:... » | So today the Independent launches a tabloid versio... » | Woo. We won! » | On Friday we drove up to the land of my parents, a... » | Car for sale » 

October 17, 2003 

Today I intended to do lots of things. However, I've just sat down to breakfast, as when I arrived at 7:20 this morning I was hit by an emergency report-putting-together session. Including fixing other peoples mistakes, re-printing, waiting for people who are late with their stuff... same old, same old...

So very briefly, have some Friday fun. First up, tell me what your first record bought and your first gig attended were. I want to prove (or disprove) a theory. When you've done that, mosey on over to Radio 1 and find the link to the minipops quiz. Download it, and waste the rest of your day in ever increasing frustration.

Have fun!