« Home | So here's the deal. Arnie's the governor. I can ... » | Out of date communications, for which I apologise:... » | So today the Independent launches a tabloid versio... » | Woo. We won! » | On Friday we drove up to the land of my parents, a... » | Car for sale » | Sadly, t'Pirate translator seems mainlyt'replace l... » | Incase you need reminding, today is national Talk ... » | I think I may have to head on over to the Science ... » | Recieved at the end of an email from the MD of my ... » 

October 09, 2003 

Today is the day that shall not be mentioned. Last night some of us from work went out to celebrate the end of a project, and proceeded to spend some 5 hours in the Slug and Lettuce in Clapham, drinking wine and pitchers of cocktails. This morning I feel like I could do with a few more hours sleep. In fact, I know I could do with a few more hours sleep, as I managed to forget to bring the cakes I baked into work, so I've had to go via the shop this morning and pick up some more. Who's idea is it that I have to bring cakes in on my birthday anyway? Shouldn't someone else bake me a cake (with 21 candles)?

And while I've been typing this, the first communication of the day has arrived!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Thribble,happy birthday to you! OurMa & Littl'un.
So thank you very much!