« Home | Out of date communications, for which I apologise:... » | So today the Independent launches a tabloid versio... » | Woo. We won! » | On Friday we drove up to the land of my parents, a... » | Car for sale » | Sadly, t'Pirate translator seems mainlyt'replace l... » | Incase you need reminding, today is national Talk ... » | I think I may have to head on over to the Science ... » | Recieved at the end of an email from the MD of my ... » | If anyone wants to buy me a present then can I ple... » 

October 08, 2003 

So here's the deal. Arnie's the governor. I can only imagine that the Californian people thought that their vote wouldn't count when they cast it, like the people that vote for the Monster Raving Loony party. I know Reagan was an ex-actor, but at least he could string a sentence together. The world has finally gone mad.