« Home | Car for sale » | Sadly, t'Pirate translator seems mainlyt'replace l... » | Incase you need reminding, today is national Talk ... » | I think I may have to head on over to the Science ... » | Recieved at the end of an email from the MD of my ... » | If anyone wants to buy me a present then can I ple... » | I'm not going to spend ages typing the details of ... » | We're back. And the update on the holiday will fo... » | I popped the bonnet on a Matiz once, someone had n... » | I saw an amusing thing coming back from up north l... » 

September 22, 2003 

On Friday we drove up to the land of my parents, arriving about 2:30am on Saturday. It seemed like a good idea at the time. We then went to see my Grandmas, followed by a relaxing evening with one of my oldest friends. Nights like that make it all worthwhile. Many things change, but a glass of wine and a roaring (gas) fire means that none of them matter.

Today my Mum's on her way to Brighton to the conference. It's strange to know that she's so close by, and yet we may not get to see her. Apparantly these conference things are quite busy. And there was me thinking politics was an easy life... Help them out by writing Charles Kennedy's speech.