« Home | Damn. Fell down on the last criteria. » | So yes, I've finished the book. As I know not eve... » | It's Friday. I have an hour before leaving for a ... » | So the new football fixtures are out, and it looks... » | Woo! Amazon are apparantly preparing my order for... » | I've just spent a day in a posh hotel discussing h... » | Hmmm. Another new blogger thing. Don't like this... » | And I'd just like to say that I don't like the new... » | Suddenly the house seems very quiet this evening. ... » | So I've been pretty quiet the past few days. It w... » 

June 26, 2003 

First up, quiz results!

[Taz]

You are wild and crazy, and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs. Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

May have been called Bug Bunny in my youth by my mum, but in this quiz I've come out as Tweety! - Caz
Thanks for your enthusiastic participation, and for writing my html for me!
The couple Dragon Mama's talking about are the McCartneys. And she's wrong - it was three nights apart. - Jim
Ah, the spending time apart dilemma. I'm lucky. My hubby's home now.
And the great HP question... who finished first?
I've read it too! love mad xxx
Finished! -spj
Looks like Mad won that round.