« Home | You're still mentioning the war! I know, but it's... » | Did anyone see the Money Programme last night? In... » | And the concert went well from our point of view, ... » | Well, I'm back. For 4 days at Warwick I successfu... » | Looking at my MP's page, I notice that the only wa... » | I've sold Gonzo! Woo! » | Finally for this lunch time, I have a request for ... » | Let's hope my ex-boss is as nice ... he currently ... » | Woo! It's Friday! More to the point, it's RND. ... » | This afternoon I called my old boss from 3 years a... » 

March 31, 2003 

I had a cracking weekend this weekend. A nice leisurely Saturday, meeting up for a few beers and a curry with some of the old Chem Eng gang on the evening, followed by a nice leisurely Sunday... watching some rugby, taking a trip to Worthing for fish and chips, and back up to the cinema to watch the strangest film I've seen since Being John Malkovitch. The Rules of Attraction is not, shall we say, one I'll be rushing out to buy on DVD.

Final word on the weekend? I think England deserved the Grand Slam victory, but I also feel that Ireland deserved another try for their efforts.