« Home | Did anyone see the Money Programme last night? In... » | And the concert went well from our point of view, ... » | Well, I'm back. For 4 days at Warwick I successfu... » | Looking at my MP's page, I notice that the only wa... » | I've sold Gonzo! Woo! » | Finally for this lunch time, I have a request for ... » | Let's hope my ex-boss is as nice ... he currently ... » | Woo! It's Friday! More to the point, it's RND. ... » | This afternoon I called my old boss from 3 years a... » | Thanks to Mad for keeping my comments box full! O... » 

March 28, 2003 

You're still mentioning the war!
I know, but it's hard not to when really it's all that matters right now. With 24 hour reality TV coverage, it's hard to escape (so I thank Pete and Geoff whole-heartedly for that). Every time I boot up the intranet at work to find a phone number the BBC news headlines are there, on the front page (normally something I would be grateful for). I even found this story. So no, I don't want to talk about the war... but how do I avoid it when it's the thing that makes me ill each day?