« Home | Looking at my MP's page, I notice that the only wa... » | I've sold Gonzo! Woo! » | Finally for this lunch time, I have a request for ... » | Let's hope my ex-boss is as nice ... he currently ... » | Woo! It's Friday! More to the point, it's RND. ... » | This afternoon I called my old boss from 3 years a... » | Thanks to Mad for keeping my comments box full! O... » | I was surfing away first thing this morning and fo... » | Lost: One voice, last seen on Saturday night in t... » | Wow. I'm rubbish, aren't I? I seem to have faile... » 

March 24, 2003 

Well, I'm back. For 4 days at Warwick I successfully managed to avoid all war coverage, other than the 'War Live' I walked past on the big screen in the bar occasionally. I wish I could have stayed in that state. Ignorance is bliss. However, with my nose firmly back to the grindstone I'm pretending to be an ostrich. I feel very strongly anti-war, but what can we do now but pray it's all over with quickly? Hopefully this will be my final word on the subject for a while. I do not intend to make this a blog to repeat what you all hear in the news every day anyway.

I do intend to remove my vote from the labour party until someone I have faith in is in charge. I do intend to pray for the men fighting, on both sides. I do intend to pray for the civilians affected.