« Home | Woo! It's Friday! More to the point, it's RND. ... » | This afternoon I called my old boss from 3 years a... » | Thanks to Mad for keeping my comments box full! O... » | I was surfing away first thing this morning and fo... » | Lost: One voice, last seen on Saturday night in t... » | Wow. I'm rubbish, aren't I? I seem to have faile... » | Last night I wrote a really long post on paj's UNI... » | I had a good weekend this weekend. I actually man... » | Don't worry, I'm still alive. This week I have mo... » | Wow, we are talkative at the moment, aren't we?!So... » 

March 15, 2003 

Let's hope my ex-boss is as nice ... he currently has all my previous stuff to sign off for my Civils Chartership! Hmm it would seem you are progressing somewhat faster through things than me at the mo!
Possibly. Certainly I had a nice email back from said boss saying that he'd got my report, signed it off and put it in the post to me, so that's good.
Has your voice returned to full strength yet?
Indeed it has, and I am currently having to try very hard not to sing along with The Police (yes, we are allowed to listen on headphones at work!). Keep 'em coming, folks!