« Home | Thanks to Mad for keeping my comments box full! O... » | I was surfing away first thing this morning and fo... » | Lost: One voice, last seen on Saturday night in t... » | Wow. I'm rubbish, aren't I? I seem to have faile... » | Last night I wrote a really long post on paj's UNI... » | I had a good weekend this weekend. I actually man... » | Don't worry, I'm still alive. This week I have mo... » | Wow, we are talkative at the moment, aren't we?!So... » | What's wrong with Corsa's??? *miffed* I'm not a b... » | Boro were unlucky on Saturday! I think you got the... » 

March 14, 2003 

This afternoon I called my old boss from 3 years ago. I worked for his company for 8 months on contract, all on site. I didn't expect him to remember me... He did. He not only remembered me (which could be due to my Dad) but also remembered where I'd worked and where I'd gone on to work. Scarily, he also remembered some of the work I did and agreed to sign it off as accurate in my report! Things are travelling along nicely.