« Home | Let's hope my ex-boss is as nice ... he currently ... » | Woo! It's Friday! More to the point, it's RND. ... » | This afternoon I called my old boss from 3 years a... » | Thanks to Mad for keeping my comments box full! O... » | I was surfing away first thing this morning and fo... » | Lost: One voice, last seen on Saturday night in t... » | Wow. I'm rubbish, aren't I? I seem to have faile... » | Last night I wrote a really long post on paj's UNI... » | I had a good weekend this weekend. I actually man... » | Don't worry, I'm still alive. This week I have mo... » 

March 15, 2003 

Finally for this lunch time, I have a request for you all. If you hear of a single anti-war protest this weekend, can you let me know please? I want to chain myself to the railings at Downing Street, but I'm not that type of girl. I certainly want to let Messrs Blair and Bush know what I'm thinking, in a stronger way than just writing... Here's hoping we're still here on Monday.