« Home | Duly ordered. » | Woo! Have tickets to see REM in Dublin, with four... » | I made carrot and coriander soup last night. It's... » | In a new found rush of irritation, I feel driven t... » | New year, new you, as they say. I went to weightw... » | Some long overdue communications from my delightfu... » | Today I deleted 202 emails. I do so love coming b... » | I'm procrastinating. I should be checking up on o... » | Went to see that film. I enjoyed it, but I didn't... » | Yesterday I finished my Christmas shopping. I wra... » 

January 18, 2003 

Positive communications, thank you all.

Good luck with the water drinking!

no you didn't look stunned - you looked beautiful and I'm sure that your hubby would agree :-) Aussies don't make typos hehehe

Good luck with w/watchers remember you need to get your mind focussed first then your body will comply...aj
I am the most focussed thing you have ever seen. And the woman who sits opposite me is also w/w-ing, so she keeps me out of trouble!

In other news, I have finally exchanged on my flat, and will complete on the 27th. I also have married-name work email. I love it when a plan comes together. I'll buy this place and sack the lot of you.