« Home | Apparantly you all have ideas as to who else shoul... » | On the radio this morning they were discussing the... » | Positive communications, thank you all. Good luck... » | Duly ordered. » | Woo! Have tickets to see REM in Dublin, with four... » | I made carrot and coriander soup last night. It's... » | In a new found rush of irritation, I feel driven t... » | New year, new you, as they say. I went to weightw... » | Some long overdue communications from my delightfu... » | Today I deleted 202 emails. I do so love coming b... » 

January 23, 2003 

I'm looking forward to tonight. Last night I went to our local supermarket and bought all the ingredients needed for dinner, and tonight I'll put them all together into something a bit edible. Dragon Dada, Mama and Baby are coming round, so the time in which the dinner is cooking will be spent making the house baby-proof. I tried to child-proof last time my ickle-sister was around, and failed. Hopefully this time I'll manage a bit better. The advantage of laminate floors in the hallway is that anybody who can only crawl can't get very far!

Sadly I'm not looking forward to today, as I still don't like being here. Ah well, only 2 days to the weekend!