« Home | Spent this weekend mainly cleaning and painting th... » | I hate Kingston. I hate particularly the fact tha... » | Check out Moby's website. Particularly his journa... » | Saturday afternoon saw the arrival of the thribble... » | Just do it. Go on. » | Tuesday. 6:30 am. Thribble is on a train out of ... » | I was off sick yesterday afternoon, and while tuck... » | What I love least about coming back from holidays.... » | Well, we moved. We have a new house. The living ... » | Heard the adverts? Check out the website. Appara... » 

August 28, 2002 

We watched the special edition bit of the lotr DVD last night. We would have watched it on Monday, but our local video hire shop didn't put it in the box. When I queried them about it they told me I had to ask for it. I said I would have assumed it was in the box, as it was a 2 DVD set. Apparantly they don't put them both in as people generally only bring back one. Having pointed out that maybe they should put something about that on the box, I left happy with another night's free rental, this time with the all important DVD. Have to see the Two Towers. Now.

What did amuse us was that in order to watch the advert for the 4DVD set, you have to have the 2DVD set. Marketing gone mad?