« Home | Check out Moby's website. Particularly his journa... » | Saturday afternoon saw the arrival of the thribble... » | Just do it. Go on. » | Tuesday. 6:30 am. Thribble is on a train out of ... » | I was off sick yesterday afternoon, and while tuck... » | What I love least about coming back from holidays.... » | Well, we moved. We have a new house. The living ... » | Heard the adverts? Check out the website. Appara... » | Tonight I'm being taken out for dinner and then fo... » | Yey! Thanks to workmate mpj for pointing that out... » 

August 23, 2002 

I hate Kingston. I hate particularly the fact that this lunchtime it took me 25 minutes to find Argos, and then 20 minutes to find the car again. And don't get me started on what actually happened in Argos... not unless you've got 25 minutes to spare to listen to me rant about their useless customer service.