« Home | Well, we moved. We have a new house. The living ... » | Heard the adverts? Check out the website. Appara... » | Tonight I'm being taken out for dinner and then fo... » | Yey! Thanks to workmate mpj for pointing that out... » | Thanks to Popbitch for this one. Anyone want a do... » | Congratulations to Dragon Mama and Dragon Dada on ... » | As promised, those photos. Hopefully I'll get hol... » | From Auntie's News today: He may also persuade mor... » | Which Cartoon Cat Are You? Quiz by gypsydanceThank... » | If you need some Friday entertainment then check t... » 

August 12, 2002 

What I love least about coming back from holidays... hundreds of emails in my inbox. Mainly from the same person. About the same projects. All with me copied in to 'keep me up to date'. Thanks. I now have brain overload and absolutely no idea as to what is going on. I love mondays.