« Home | A lovely weekend gone (thanks particularly to Bill... » | So, whilst looking forward to moving house, this l... » | When searching for a page on first holy communion ... » | Quick communication: [sic] <-- wtf is this? Well... » | Blagh. Long overdue communications... Is your car... » | I hope I die before I get old RIP. » | This weekend I shall be consuming curry and beer t... » | First up, all of you musicians out there, check ou... » | Now I'm dreaming. What am I dreaming of? This. » | I'm going to throw up now. My hands are shaking. ... » 

July 19, 2002 

Woo, and indeed hoo. Last night the Hampton Heroes won the best fancy dress at the Wateraid Thames Water Raft Race. The 'Bat Boat' was paddled up the Thames by no less than 6 heroes: Lara Croft, The Incredible Hulk, Popeye, Batman and Robin, and yours truly as Wonderwoman. Hopefully we'll have some pictures of us all soon. I'm very chuffed - it's the first thing I've won that comes with a take-home-and-keep trophy... other than the tug of war at a scout camp as part of the team named The Cheesecake Fanciers.