« Home | Quick communication: [sic] <-- wtf is this? Well... » | Blagh. Long overdue communications... Is your car... » | I hope I die before I get old RIP. » | This weekend I shall be consuming curry and beer t... » | First up, all of you musicians out there, check ou... » | Now I'm dreaming. What am I dreaming of? This. » | I'm going to throw up now. My hands are shaking. ... » | For Claire. » | Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! For perso... » | Recieved today in my hotmail account: U N I V E... » 

July 08, 2002 

When searching for a page on first holy communion I found some great weird sites this morning. The top three I just have to share with you.

First Holy Communion Candy Bars

First Holy Communion Magician

And last but not least, First Holy Communion Party Cakes (Boy or Girl)