« Home | First up, all of you musicians out there, check ou... » | Now I'm dreaming. What am I dreaming of? This. » | I'm going to throw up now. My hands are shaking. ... » | For Claire. » | Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! For perso... » | Recieved today in my hotmail account: U N I V E... » | Spiderman. We saw, we loved, we will see again. ... » | Well, I sang for En-ger-land, and it worked. Roll... » | Well, my time here is nearly up. I'm off to watch... » | I've just found this, a fantastic plot synopsis of... » 

June 28, 2002 

This weekend I shall be consuming curry and beer tonight, followed by an opticians appointment tomorrow. One suspects that is not the best order for this - my blurry eyes tomorrow morning may lead to the thickest lenses ever. Still, as I'm on my own this weekend, I plan to do absolutely nothing but sunbathe :0).