« Home | When searching for a page on first holy communion ... » | Quick communication: [sic] <-- wtf is this? Well... » | Blagh. Long overdue communications... Is your car... » | I hope I die before I get old RIP. » | This weekend I shall be consuming curry and beer t... » | First up, all of you musicians out there, check ou... » | Now I'm dreaming. What am I dreaming of? This. » | I'm going to throw up now. My hands are shaking. ... » | For Claire. » | Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! For perso... » 

July 10, 2002 

So, whilst looking forward to moving house, this lunchtime I have been trying to work out the best order to do things in. The brainpower needed to do this has been fuelled by an extremely large banana sandwich. That is both an extremely large sandwich of banana, and a sandwich made from an extremely large banana. Yum. I'd forgotten how good banana sandwiches are. All I need now is some strawberry jam and a toastie maker.

I'd also forgotten how hard it is to stop spelling banana when you're typing.