« Home | I hope I die before I get old RIP. » | This weekend I shall be consuming curry and beer t... » | First up, all of you musicians out there, check ou... » | Now I'm dreaming. What am I dreaming of? This. » | I'm going to throw up now. My hands are shaking. ... » | For Claire. » | Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! For perso... » | Recieved today in my hotmail account: U N I V E... » | Spiderman. We saw, we loved, we will see again. ... » | Well, I sang for En-ger-land, and it worked. Roll... » 

July 05, 2002 

Blagh. Long overdue communications...
Is your car radio *stil* [sic] broken?
Yes, but I have a new one, and lots of music comes out of it, thanks.
Cameras for the tables??? Surely cameras for the guests?
Good point. My tutor from today's course would be very upset with me. Cameras which will be placed on the tables for the guests to use.
How're you, Your Thribbleness?
Fine thanks. You?
The Boro aren't doing too badly at the moment in terms of players bought/linked to, are they? - Genevieve Ormsgrod Von Klubenhafer Ribbentrop III
You're right. Juninho has always been one of my favourite Boro players and I was very disappointed when he left. If I wasn't getting married and spending lots of money this year I might be tempted to buy a season ticket. Not that I could, of course, but I'd try.