« Home | So, whilst looking forward to moving house, this l... » | When searching for a page on first holy communion ... » | Quick communication: [sic] <-- wtf is this? Well... » | Blagh. Long overdue communications... Is your car... » | I hope I die before I get old RIP. » | This weekend I shall be consuming curry and beer t... » | First up, all of you musicians out there, check ou... » | Now I'm dreaming. What am I dreaming of? This. » | I'm going to throw up now. My hands are shaking. ... » | For Claire. » 

July 15, 2002 

A lovely weekend gone (thanks particularly to Bill, who lives near The Best Off Licence In The World... Ever and cooks a mean roast) it's back to work. Today I shall mostly be out on site, sneezing. The grass is now 2.5 feet long here, and when I walk uphill is face height. Don't ya love hayfever?!