« Home | Check out whether you'd make it through a horror m... » | It's been a long time, so here goes. I'm going to... » | Today has been a good day. I just felt the need t... » | I noticed two things today on my daily walk round ... » | Today, in 'links shamelessly stolen', from ev, a b... » | Spent today in a very interesting workshop about o... » | Sign up to stop the fees, as already mentioned on ... » | Thanks to wmp for organising a fantastic birthday ... » | I am domestic woman! I have baked biscuits, bough... » | Yuk! Yesterday I had my full share of bad things.... » 

February 15, 2002 

This weekend will be the first in ages that I haven't spent with paj. Which makes it weird, because while I'm looking forward to what I'm going to be doing, I'm also not looking forward to being there. Still, it was my choice, and I have no regrets. I just feel weird.