« Home | Today, in 'links shamelessly stolen', from ev, a b... » | Spent today in a very interesting workshop about o... » | Sign up to stop the fees, as already mentioned on ... » | Thanks to wmp for organising a fantastic birthday ... » | I am domestic woman! I have baked biscuits, bough... » | Yuk! Yesterday I had my full share of bad things.... » | And the winner is... paj. No surprises there, rea... » | Just a couple of things this morning. I have no e... » | And thribble comes up fourth. Go me! » | Wow! I've just typed my real name (i.e. not thrib... » 

February 15, 2002 

I noticed two things today on my daily walk round to a certain well known, blue-and-white-stripey, supermarket. The first was the inordinate amount of used condoms littering the path. (What they had been used for, I don't know. I'm guessing water bombs. Hopefully.) The second was that the attractiveness quotient of the supermarket's staff had dropped dramatically, leading me to believe that all the good looking ones had dates tonight. Both of these things reminded me it was valentines day, although for two very different reasons.