« Home | Today has been a good day. I just felt the need t... » | I noticed two things today on my daily walk round ... » | Today, in 'links shamelessly stolen', from ev, a b... » | Spent today in a very interesting workshop about o... » | Sign up to stop the fees, as already mentioned on ... » | Thanks to wmp for organising a fantastic birthday ... » | I am domestic woman! I have baked biscuits, bough... » | Yuk! Yesterday I had my full share of bad things.... » | And the winner is... paj. No surprises there, rea... » | Just a couple of things this morning. I have no e... » 

February 15, 2002 

It's been a long time, so here goes. I'm going to let you work out which comment belongs to which post, in the style of those puzzles given away at cafes, as I haven't got time. Oh, and I've edited some out due to age (not mine, the comments).
Come on, be honest, can you see Our Da dressed in crushed velvet? No! I don't think so!
Bestman sounding like youngest bridesmaid there. No, I can't, but I can see my dad in crushed velvet!
paj's Killer Line is:
If I hadn't seen such riches
I could live with being poor
Reopening the competition, paj is obviously barred from answering that. Any other entrants?
When shopping for wedding clothes half the fun is trying on all the options, just to make sure youreally don't want them! I can confidently say I will not be getting married in a full length purple jacket. mas
Good to hear! I can confidently say that I won't either!
And finally, referring to my nervousness, a certain bestman reappears.
Now you know how I feel about a certain speech
I can, again confidently, say that you will not be as nervous as the father of the bride at a wedding I was at last summer. So nervous he spoke quietly enough that even the bride struggled to hear him.

And welcome back to the land of blog, Jim.