« Home | It's been a long time, so here goes. I'm going to... » | Today has been a good day. I just felt the need t... » | I noticed two things today on my daily walk round ... » | Today, in 'links shamelessly stolen', from ev, a b... » | Spent today in a very interesting workshop about o... » | Sign up to stop the fees, as already mentioned on ... » | Thanks to wmp for organising a fantastic birthday ... » | I am domestic woman! I have baked biscuits, bough... » | Yuk! Yesterday I had my full share of bad things.... » | And the winner is... paj. No surprises there, rea... » 

February 15, 2002 

Check out whether you'd make it through a horror movie here (from hyperdramatic). Apparantly I'm barely breathing: You made it through the flick, but, um, it's not a pretty picture. You're the bloody heap in the corner who everyone thought was dead until you stumble into the hero's arms after the bad guy bites it (think Jamie Kennedy in Scream). You are a smart and fiesty person, but you're also a little reckless and you tend to put yourself in awkward positions -without a good weapon. But even though you get sliced up a bit, you get to survive and that's all that matters. Who needs all those toes, ears, and arms you'll be missing by the end of the flick anyway? Excellent!