« Home | Spent today in a very interesting workshop about o... » | Sign up to stop the fees, as already mentioned on ... » | Thanks to wmp for organising a fantastic birthday ... » | I am domestic woman! I have baked biscuits, bough... » | Yuk! Yesterday I had my full share of bad things.... » | And the winner is... paj. No surprises there, rea... » | Just a couple of things this morning. I have no e... » | And thribble comes up fourth. Go me! » | Wow! I've just typed my real name (i.e. not thrib... » | Today was an improvement on yesterday. This weeks... » 

February 13, 2002 

Today, in 'links shamelessly stolen', from ev, a blog from backstage at the olympics - extremely interesting and very funny. I love the olympics. I watch it more dedicatedly than football or rugby. For the rest of my life I won't touch athletics, but the olympics is different. Especially the winter olympics, ever since I realised as a kid that I couldn't be a Russian ice dancer.