« Home | And the winner is... paj. No surprises there, rea... » | Just a couple of things this morning. I have no e... » | And thribble comes up fourth. Go me! » | Wow! I've just typed my real name (i.e. not thrib... » | Today was an improvement on yesterday. This weeks... » | Yesterday was a bad day. If I was a bit more pers... » | Thanks to jmac for this lego/python link. I can't... » | Ooops » | Mmmm. » | This is an interesting article on the "axis of evi... » 

February 08, 2002 

Yuk! Yesterday I had my full share of bad things. I have lost the work mobile phone (and barred it and am awaiting a new one). I parked my car somewhere that is locked at sunset and forgot to rescue it before sunset. Finally, having gone to bed last night I felt an unpleasant sensation (which, for the sake of your meals staying in your gut I shan't attempt to describe) in my arm where the stitches had been removed. Further inspection revealed blood and a torn open wound. Hysterics (me) and heroic bandaging efforts (paj) ensued, followed by a trip to casualty and lots of patching up. Today I am not in work. I am hiding. If I stay in bed all day nothing bad can happen.

I should add that despite casualty being entirely empty, there was a sign up declaring a five and a half hour waiting time. We waited about 10 minutes.