« Home | Blog Action Day » | Mashup » | Blog Action Day » | Excellent! » | Mobile Phones Don't Create Privacy Bubbles » | World Cup Fever » | You Tube » | It's Here! » | Faith » | Joining the Apple Age » 

October 20, 2007 

It's All About The Rugby

After 3 days on a safety in design course I've come away with some great ideas, enthusiastic about setting up the company system. So why is it all I can think is that I don't mind if it's ugly, I don't mind if it's brutal, I just want a win. I don't even care if all the points are scored by Johnny Wilkinson, as long as there are points. I can take the teasing about him being the only player on the England team. Just let England make history. My year would be complete and I'd not ask for anything else. Just one, little, tiny victory. How hard would that be?

That was a rhetorical question. All you non-England fans out there, please don't feel obliged to answer.

Labels: