« Home | Help please? » | Lucky girl that I am » | I used to miss him, but my aim’s better now. » | Today is a good day. Well, tonight is a good even... » | My first weekend alone is pretty much over, and ha... » | This blog seems to be mainly about food. I'd apol... » | Monday 14th June Yesterday was a very long day.... » | As many of you will have heard, I'm off to Miami o... » | Last night I had the pleasure of seeing a fantasti... » | Out of date communications alert Yes, I'm finally... » 

June 25, 2004 

Check out my new toy!

I finally got my digital camera through this evening, and you can see the very first results here. The one of the boats was on maximum zoom and just wouldn't reach, but it was a good effort! I'm enjoying discovering what the Minolta Dimage Z2 will do, and I should be able to put it to good use this weekend at Key West.

The other good thing tonight was that I got chinese takeaway, and it came in little pots, just like on Friends. Unfortunately, it came with a spork, not chopsticks, and tasted foul, but you can't win them all!