« Home | Oh. My. » | In a fit of laziness last night I sat down and wat... » | Communications out of the way first! Hope the pud... » | Hmm, you're right. It's been all of December and ... » | So I got home last night, late, as I'd stayed late... » | Every day's a school day. This morning i have lea... » | Here it is. Whatever you buy this christmas, don'... » | I'm sure there was something really interesting I ... » | So this weekend started with me feeling physically... » | Well, I seem to have been pretty quiet this weeken... » 

December 24, 2003 

Well, it's nearly Christmas. It's been an eventful year, with ups and downs. I've had some very low lows, but some very high highs, and the year's ending well. I won't be around much over the festive season - we're visiting both families and then heading to Edinburgh for Hogmanay. I hope you and yours have a wonderful time, and keep safe and warm.

A while ago, when I had time to do this kind of thing, I was called the links queen. As I don't know if thribble will be back in the new year, I leave you with these Christmassy links to keep you going.

Crackermatic Virtual Crackers

Virtual Snowflake Maker

Mince Pie Hard

Christmas Recipes