« Home | Every day's a school day. This morning i have lea... » | Here it is. Whatever you buy this christmas, don'... » | I'm sure there was something really interesting I ... » | So this weekend started with me feeling physically... » | Well, I seem to have been pretty quiet this weeken... » | It's friday, and courtesy of shellnet why not twis... » | By the way, Channel 4 are showing all the Proper C... » | Modern Day Dilemmas Driving home today I was stuc... » | And now, a message for Bernie. They'll never make... » | Ah yes, I remember. I now have a fire escape - ch... » 

November 28, 2003 

So I got home last night, late, as I'd stayed late at work, and I discovered that our freezer was defrosted. I went in there to get something for my tea, and there was just big puddles of water everywhere. The freezer man says he can't fix it because he needs to order a part in, which won't come for ages. So we don't have a freezer anymore. I miss having a freezer already.

In better news, Susie has now been sold!