« Home | Communications out of the way first! Hope the pud... » | Hmm, you're right. It's been all of December and ... » | So I got home last night, late, as I'd stayed late... » | Every day's a school day. This morning i have lea... » | Here it is. Whatever you buy this christmas, don'... » | I'm sure there was something really interesting I ... » | So this weekend started with me feeling physically... » | Well, I seem to have been pretty quiet this weeken... » | It's friday, and courtesy of shellnet why not twis... » | By the way, Channel 4 are showing all the Proper C... » 

December 23, 2003 

In a fit of laziness last night I sat down and watched Test The Nation. I'm slightly ashamed to admit I only got 46. However, in my defence, it was a news quiz, not an intelligence test. And this was better than average! If I get chance I'll take the IQ test and hope I do better.