« Home | Oh, be fazed, please. Be fazed if it means you do... » | Thanks to all who gave me advice on my report, inc... » | First things first. I've created a wishlist for t... » | I'm at home. I have been for about 20 minutes. T... » | Words do not only try to trap the writer in an ind... » | Phew. Now that's out the way I can do some real w... » | Not one for the pogonophobes amongst you. » | That water thing does sound quite cool actually.... » | This weekend saw me rushing around, as usual. Sat... » | ooh! No further comment, as apparantly I'm boring. » 

November 14, 2003 

While I'm ranting, can I just mention the Ghost Ships? What I don't understand is where they would go otherwise? Teesside has some of the best experts in this kind of thing. The ships are there already. The people need the jobs more than most. Just let them get on with it.