« Home | Today Thribble is recommending a job change. Frus... » | Mmm. Today, Thribble is recommending Weight Watch... » | I'm looking forward to tonight. Last night I went... » | Apparantly you all have ideas as to who else shoul... » | On the radio this morning they were discussing the... » | Positive communications, thank you all. Good luck... » | Duly ordered. » | Woo! Have tickets to see REM in Dublin, with four... » | I made carrot and coriander soup last night. It's... » | In a new found rush of irritation, I feel driven t... » 

January 30, 2003 

So what's been happening? Well, I had a run in with the law. I didn't get a reminder, and the nice policeman pointed out that my tax ran out in September. I was, to say the least, a bit shocked. I now have an up-to-date disc, but I also have a problem with the attitude of almost everyone I dealt with in the process. I have been patronised, insulted and treated like I was both stupid and a criminal. I am not impressed with the system so far.

In brighter news, I recieved the cheque for my flat, so we can now start planning what to do with the money. I also got a letter of congratulation from the HR Director at my firm, saying that a wedding present would be added to next months salary. Not enough to make me happy with my job, but confirming my opinions that the company aren't all that bad really.