« Home | So what's been happening? Well, I had a run in wi... » | Today Thribble is recommending a job change. Frus... » | Mmm. Today, Thribble is recommending Weight Watch... » | I'm looking forward to tonight. Last night I went... » | Apparantly you all have ideas as to who else shoul... » | On the radio this morning they were discussing the... » | Positive communications, thank you all. Good luck... » | Duly ordered. » | Woo! Have tickets to see REM in Dublin, with four... » | I made carrot and coriander soup last night. It's... » 

January 30, 2003 

In less good news today, the sandwich lady had run out of all hot food other than steak and kidney pies, which she informed me were 12 w/w points. I'm only allowed 22 a day anyway, so that was right out. Back to the w/w soup, without bread, as she'd also run out of that! Still, the carrot and lentil isn't bad.