« Home | Mmm. Today, Thribble is recommending Weight Watch... » | I'm looking forward to tonight. Last night I went... » | Apparantly you all have ideas as to who else shoul... » | On the radio this morning they were discussing the... » | Positive communications, thank you all. Good luck... » | Duly ordered. » | Woo! Have tickets to see REM in Dublin, with four... » | I made carrot and coriander soup last night. It's... » | In a new found rush of irritation, I feel driven t... » | New year, new you, as they say. I went to weightw... » 

January 28, 2003 

Today Thribble is recommending a job change. Frustrated by a change in my line management, I'm only hanging around here until I can get my report reviewed and consider my chartership options. Some days are better than others. Today is not a good day. Also, I suspect that due to today not being a good day, eating out over the weekend, ma-in-law's delicious sunday roasts, and my inability to get my act together and get down the gym, I suspect that tonight might not be a good night at weight watchers either.

Blaargh to you all. I'm off to walk around in the sunshine.