« Home | Went to see xXx last night. If you like adrenalin... » | Blogger seems to be playing up. I can't be bother... » | So, I had a good weekend. The concert mentioned p... » | It's been a long time. First priority is to clear... » | Talking of weird, welcome to the noseweb. » | Check out Uri Geller, the world's weirdest man. F... » | Friday fives then. I want to know your top five re... » | We got our wine delivered yesterday, only to disco... » | Want to know how good your typing is? Or what you... » | Clever communication from a smart @rse! , ... » 

October 23, 2002 

At weightwatchers last night a woman I barely know said to me, "You look tired. Sleep more." I plan on following her advice fully. However, as we have a bit of a hectic weekend ahead this may mean sleeping at work. I'm sure my employers won't notice.

Must remember my imood password. Then I could stop being ill and start being tired.