« Home | It's been a long time. First priority is to clear... » | Talking of weird, welcome to the noseweb. » | Check out Uri Geller, the world's weirdest man. F... » | Friday fives then. I want to know your top five re... » | We got our wine delivered yesterday, only to disco... » | Want to know how good your typing is? Or what you... » | Clever communication from a smart @rse! , ... » | Thanks for your communications this week. First u... » | I ordered more wine last night. Am now hoping tha... » | Two silly links for you: Which is worse?, where y... » 

October 17, 2002 

So, I had a good weekend. The concert mentioned previously went well (if a bit Harry Secombe). I bought a Green Cone (although as it's rained since Sunday morning, I haven't done anything with it yet). We saw some friends and I resisted the temptation to eat chinese.
Monday saw me heading up to Hertfordshire for 7:30am. We walked the length of a reservoir, and back again. Then the driver locked his car keys in his boot, leading to us standing outside for an hour waiting for the RAC. Unfortunately, before he'd locked the boot I'd put my (wet) shoes, socks and jacket in there. So Tuesday saw me off sick, nursing a migraine.
Finally, in my exciting week, we watched Saving Private Ryan last night. Which again made me cry, squirm and go yurgh.