« Home | Want to know how good your typing is? Or what you... » | Clever communication from a smart @rse! , ... » | Thanks for your communications this week. First u... » | I ordered more wine last night. Am now hoping tha... » | Two silly links for you: Which is worse?, where y... » | When I was taking exams I was told that the grades... » | And while I'm ranting, sort it out. If you must p... » | Shut up. Both of you. We don't care. It happene... » | Warning. these t shirts may not be suitable viewi... » | Well, I wasn't as successful as I hoped yesterday,... » 

October 10, 2002 

We got our wine delivered yesterday, only to discover that one of the bottles is half full. Sealed, but only half full. However, the customer services department there are excellent, and I now have the value of said bottle of wine credited to my account. It makes a pleasant change to have efficient customer service. I emailed Debenhams this morning to ask about a timescale for them fixing their website. I recieved the following reply:
'Dear  John,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding Debenhams wedding service.

Unfortunately Debenhams are experiencing a few technical problems with
there web site. This is being looked into and should be resolved shortly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of any further assistance
to you.

Kind regards

N**** R***

Debenhams Customer Service'
We spotted four problems with this email. Anyone got anymore?!