« Home | Friday fives then. I want to know your top five re... » | We got our wine delivered yesterday, only to disco... » | Want to know how good your typing is? Or what you... » | Clever communication from a smart @rse! , ... » | Thanks for your communications this week. First u... » | I ordered more wine last night. Am now hoping tha... » | Two silly links for you: Which is worse?, where y... » | When I was taking exams I was told that the grades... » | And while I'm ranting, sort it out. If you must p... » | Shut up. Both of you. We don't care. It happene... » 

October 11, 2002 

Check out Uri Geller, the world's weirdest man. Friends with Michael Jackson, he claims that the best day in his life was the day he helped bring about world peace. Well, let me know when that happens, Uri. I'll be sure to celebrate.