« Home | While turning a city from this to this is horrendo... » | Just accepted an asking price offer for thribble t... » | How did I miss this? Now they're after hiring th... » | Had a very enjoyable weekend. Friday night saw pa... » | Consider the date of our wedding... Consider this... » | Someone should really point out to Tony Blair the ... » | Anyone fancy some light relief today? Make your o... » | Things that make me go blaaargh, number 1 in a con... » | I would like to thank my toilet for pointing me in... » | Thanks to all who came to the house warming on Sat... » 

September 12, 2002 

We saw The Road to Perdition last night, with the excellent Tom Hanks and bizarrely credited Jude Law. A bit slow to start, but I'd recommend you go and see it when it comes out, particularly if you like gangster movies. The ever crap UGC allowed us to see it to review a week before release. I'm hoping that if we go to the previews in November/December we might get to see some really good films!