« Home | Someone should really point out to Tony Blair the ... » | Anyone fancy some light relief today? Make your o... » | Things that make me go blaaargh, number 1 in a con... » | I would like to thank my toilet for pointing me in... » | Thanks to all who came to the house warming on Sat... » | In other news, thribble towers was valued and put ... » | We watched the special edition bit of the lotr DVD... » | Spent this weekend mainly cleaning and painting th... » | I hate Kingston. I hate particularly the fact tha... » | Check out Moby's website. Particularly his journa... » 

September 05, 2002 

Consider the date of our wedding... Consider this cake... As paj pointed out to me last night, we could have a Christmas tree wedding cake. Tempting, but I still want one shaped like a sofa (for which I apologise, I can't find a link for anymore).