« Home | Just accepted an asking price offer for thribble t... » | How did I miss this? Now they're after hiring th... » | Had a very enjoyable weekend. Friday night saw pa... » | Consider the date of our wedding... Consider this... » | Someone should really point out to Tony Blair the ... » | Anyone fancy some light relief today? Make your o... » | Things that make me go blaaargh, number 1 in a con... » | I would like to thank my toilet for pointing me in... » | Thanks to all who came to the house warming on Sat... » | In other news, thribble towers was valued and put ... » 

September 11, 2002 

While turning a city from this to this is horrendous, is it worse than this or this?

As jc says, wil has it best. I just want to ask one question, the question no one in America is allowed to ask. What has the USA, and the rest of the 'west', done to make someone hate us that much?