« Home | I would like to thank my toilet for pointing me in... » | Thanks to all who came to the house warming on Sat... » | In other news, thribble towers was valued and put ... » | We watched the special edition bit of the lotr DVD... » | Spent this weekend mainly cleaning and painting th... » | I hate Kingston. I hate particularly the fact tha... » | Check out Moby's website. Particularly his journa... » | Saturday afternoon saw the arrival of the thribble... » | Just do it. Go on. » | Tuesday. 6:30 am. Thribble is on a train out of ... » 

September 04, 2002 

Things that make me go blaaargh, number 1 in a continuing list. Signs on driveways saying 'no turning'. What kind of petty person do you have to be to have a problem with people using your driveway as a turning point when they're lost? Why would this matter to you? How little real life do you have?